Thursday, 7 November 2013

The Deep

On 5/7/13 I went to visit the deep with my friend, Ben. It was exiting! You would be, wouldn't you? I will tell you some of the fish i saw:

 

This is me with a long horned cowfish.


This is Noah with moon jellyfish.



This is me and Noah with fish that jump out of water.

That is it for now.
If you want to see more, let me know.

4 comments:

  1. this looks really cool, Amelia! Great photos! Felix and I recently visited an aquarium, too! Where is this one?
    p.s. tell your friend Ben I like his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia,
    beautiful pictures! I'm sure you must have really enjoyed yourselves! How are you liking your new house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brill! I have got my own room - and my own bed! Bigger than the old one and surrounded by nature.

      Delete